Making It Happen-
Disability & Multicultural Communications
* Does your organisation?
> Comply with communications’ aspects of Victorian human rights and equal opportunity
legislation? These include communications elements of positive duty obligations, Equal
Opportunity and Disability Action Plans?
> Reach and communicate with people who have a sensory disability/ limitation, are from diverse
cultures &/ have low English literacy?
> Understand the different communications needs for these audiences and use practical solutions
* Do your plans and intent for disability and diversity/multicultural
communications sound great, but are weak in practice?
* Would you like to be empowered to make this communications happen?
How this training through ComAbility can help
* Takes you beyond awareness, with professional practical communications approaches
* Provides strategies for effective integration of these needs alongside core organisations
* Upskills your communications knowledge and understanding
Who should attend? Those with responsibility for programs, communicating & marketing to audiences that include people with sensory disability, from diverse cultural backgrounds &/ with low English literacy.
Course duration Half day
Date & Time Wednesday 10 October 2012 - 9:30 am to 12.30pm (registration from 9am)
Venue CAE 253 Flinders Lane Melbourne
Cost $132 including GST