ComAbility TRAINING OPTIONS
Inclusive Communications for Professional Communicators
WORKSHOPS for Communications, Public Relations, Writing and Marketing Professionals
Legislative Requirements impacting on Communications Responsibility and Practise two hours
How does government legislation impact on communications practice?
* Australian and State Government Human Rights legislation
* Social Inclusion policy and focus.
* Communications aspects of social inclusion,
positive duty, equal opportunity & disability
* Implications for communications & marketing
Disability and Multicultural Diversity
Communications Practices for Communications Professionals
This session is designed to create an understanding of the communications needs of diverse multicultural, disability, low literacy &/ aging audiences.
* Outlines the varied communications
requirements of these audiences.
* Provides channel & format options including
* Explores difficulties in distribution & discusses
* Identifies issues related to the demands of
meeting these needs, whilst working within
the mainstream & core communications /
* Enables identification of one’s own
capabilities in this area & what services are
best outsourced to specialist providers.
Review Plain English Writing -Advanced full day
This is a refresher workshop of the skills needed by professional communicators &
writers in the 21st Century. The Plain English style will be reviewed as it applies to the creation of core & everyday communications
The writing skills needed for dynamic new communications technologies will also be examined.
Communications Choices & Technology used by people with sensory, motor &/ cognitive
Please Note: These sessions meet the CPE requirements of the PRIA.